Friday, September 21, 2012

# It's Mine :) # Perpustakaan Fickha

Hayley Williams quotes


Hayley Williams quotes

“Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand” 

― Hayley Williams

“What motivates me is seeing people in the crowd and wondering what they're going home to and what they're dealing with, and knowing that for the time being we're their escape.” 
― Hayley Williams

“Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? 
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now” 
― Hayley Williams

“we are to be brought through the fire, not left in it. 
and you know what? 
to anyone that ever told you that you're no good... they're no better.” 
― Hayley Williams

“now I'm told that this is life, that pain is just a simple comprimise so we can get what we want out of it. Would someone care to classify a broken heart and some twisted minds so I can find someone to rely on?” 
― Hayley Williams

“To anyone that ever told you you're no good.. they're no better.” 
― Hayley Williams

“sometimes you get run down. sometimes life throws dirt in your eyes and it stings and you can't see for a few minutes. even after you get it out your eyes are all red and your vision is shitty... but eventually, whether through tears or maybe just time... you start to see even clearer than before. life is not always good. which is why music exists. why i believe God exists. and why there's always a pint of coconut milk ice cream in my freezer.” 
― Hayley Williams

“If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” 
― Hayley Williams

“Now I'm told this is life, and pain's just a simple compromise.” 
― Hayley Williams

“I do respect you, even though you’re yelling ‘fuck you’ at me..” 
― Hayley Williams

“And the worst part is before it gets any better we're heading for a cliff. And in the free fall I will realize I'm better off when I hit the bottom” 
― Hayley Williams

“i feel really lucky to come home to a place that is so beautiful. sometimes it's sad to leave and go out on the road, missing everything that happens here - but honestly, it's nice to miss the things that you love once in a while. so you never forget to appreciate it. hopefully, i can say this without sounding like a preacher but... remember to enjoy EVERYTHING. the things that feel good, the things that hurt, rejection, acceptance.. it's all going to make you better. stronger. and more like yourself. every once in a while i get a reminder of how much i'm okay with just being me. i know that sounds ridiculous. cause i'm in this band. we're lucky. we got successful. but who i am is still this nerdy, silly, flamethrower of a person. and it took me 20 years to see that and get it and love it.”
― Hayley Williams

“Support music every day because there isn’t a day music won’t be there for you!” 
― Hayley Williams

“Found one of my old journals. from right around the time we were heading out on tour with NFG in the UK early 2008. i started reading it and couldn't help but cry a little bit. cause that person was really confused. and very lost. and as it went on, the person behind the pen seemed to get a little bit stronger.. that part felt good. it was the reminder that i needed that right now i'm as strong as ever. there really isn't a point to telling you all of this. except maybe i want to thank you. cause you are a constant reminder. that i'm not as lost as i once was.” 
― Hayley Williams

“So one day he found her crying
Coiled up on the dirty ground
Her prince finally came to save her
& the rest you can figure out
But it was a trick
& the clock struck twelve
Well make sure to build your home brick by boring brick
or the wolf's gonna blow it down
Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds” 
― Hayley Williams

“When the sunlight strikes raindrops in the air, they act like a prism and form a rainbow. The rainbow is a division of white light into many beautiful colors. These take the shape of a long round arch, with it’s path high above, and it’s two ends apparently beyond the horizon. There is, according to legend, a boiling pot of a gold at one end. People look, but no one ever finds it. When a man looks for something beyond his reach, his friends say he is looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.” 
― Hayley Williams

“Well you found us strength and solutions but I liked the tension
And not always knowing the answers when you're gonna lose it, you're gonna lose it.” 
― Hayley Williams

“That was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love that does not exist. but darling, You are the only exception” 
― Hayley Williams

“Now I've gone for too long
Living like I'm not alive
So I'm going to start over tonight
Beginning with you and I” 
― Hayley Williams

“I’m in a band. I don’t go to church every Sunday. I love punk rock music. Sometimes I use swear words a lot. I respect and admire gay men and women. I’m obsessed with horror films. I know what shame feels like. And guess what old man? Jesus is still my Savior.” 
― Hayley Williams

“Everybody live like it's the last day you will ever see.” 
― Hayley Williams

“It’s sad when friends become enemies. But what’s even worse is when they become strangers.” 
― Hayley Williams

“I believe music is a place everyone of us can go to. I don’t care who you are, where you were born, what you do with your life. Everyone can come here in music and be equal.” 
― Hayley Williams

“For something to be great, there has to be some kind of trial or some type of struggle that actually makes it special or valuable to you. Otherwise, anything could be easily taken for granted.” 
― Hayley Williams

“Believe in your dreams even when they seem lost” 
― Hayley Williams

“Everyone has their own story and that’s something I hope for everyone to learn at a young enough age. Just because something is right for someone else doesn’t make it right for you. It’s cooler to be yourself.” 
― Hayley Williams

“so your father told you once
that you were his princess
you won't see the castle
you cannot find your prince
and now you've grown a lot
and your dress don't fit right
your daddy's not a hero
he stole your chariot 

so here you are in pieces
trying to prove to us it's real
the softness of your smile
and the lies you want to feel
the scales beneath your skin
are showing off today
there's evil in your heart
and it wants out to play

there's evil in your heart
and it wants out to play
there's evil in your heart

and I have made a home here
for me
you'll burn it down with your fantasy” 
― Hayley Williams




2 comments:

Pengikut Terjelek