Wednesday, December 31, 2014

11.11.11 = Love

11.11.11 - 11.11.14 

 I LOVE YOU are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY..

So, this is what I want to say, live in my heart and there forever stay!
You're truly a blessing from God.

Thank you for being my partner, spouse, lover, and bestfriend.
No one else in this world would understand me the way you do beibh…






Last November, exactly on the 11th, I and my boyfriend Reno Agusta are 3 year anniversary we are. He gave me a surprise cake, three-stem red roses for the 3rd year, and then lease a buskers at campus and sing a song 'Fix you' in front of all friends .



Aaaaaaa I felt melting, he was very romantic to give it all. We are striving together to achieve success together and hopefully our dreams come true someday.

Beibhy, always be a romantic and gently man belongs to me yaa ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pengikut Terjelek