Sunday, March 31, 2013

# It's Mine :) # Perpustakaan Fickha

My Love Quotes


☺ " I just want you to care and know what I feel beibhy :')) "

☺ " Honestly, I don't need someone who sees the good in me. I need someone who sees the bad in me and still wants me. "

☺ " Promise me you'll never forget all times we spent together and promise me no one will take my place in your heart. "

☺ " I'm a girl. I cry over the boys. My room is a mess. Sometimes music is my only friend. I'm not perfect. I never will be, but I'm me. "

☺ " I don't know what to do. It hurts so much and I can't pretend anymore. I can't fake smiles anymore. I can't !!~  "

☺ " It doesn't matter how long you've known her. If she's kept you smiling since day one, don't lose her. "

☺ " Don't waste your time of worrying something that won't happen. Pray it out, and start your day with a new hope. "


☺ " Don't worry, it's just a bad day not a bad life :'D "


☺ " Every morning I wake up and the first thing I want to do is to see your face. "

☺ " I wake up every morning hoping to see a text from you ... "


☺ " I'm sorry to break your fun. but I'm not the game you can play whenever you're bored and stop when you get a game over. "


☺ " If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how. "


☺ " When I'm with you, I don't care about anybody else. "


☺ " I want to refresh my mind, delete all my problems, undo all my mistakes and save all the happy moments :)) "

☺ " I'm gonna stop texting and calling people first and see who actually thinks about me sometimes. "


☺ " Maybe I'm scared, because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need and everything I want. "

☺ " I'm not a jealous person. I'm just a girl that would love to punch every girl in the face, that gives you a second look. LOL xD "



Written by Rafika Damayanti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pengikut Terjelek